Anyone who loves snowboarding is probably looking for the best headphones to take their experience to the next level.
In this buying guide, we’ll take a look at some of the best headphones for snowboarding available in 2022 and discuss what makes them perfect for shredding the slopes.
So whether you’re looking for noise-canceling headphones or earbuds with touch-free controls and wireless technology, we’ve got you covered! Keep reading to learn more.Table could not be displayed.
The Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Headphones are the perfect way to enjoy your music while working out or on the go. These great headphones feature powerful sound and a secure, comfortable fit that stays in place no matter what you’re doing.
With Bluetooth connectivity, you can wirelessly stream your music while the integrated mic lets you take hands-free calls. And with up to 9 hours of battery life, you can keep your tunes going all day long. Plus, the included USB power cube lets you recharge on the go.
Add in the Goby Labs Headphone Cleaner and 2 microfiber cloths, and you’ve got everything you need to keep your headphones clean and sounding great.
- These earphones provide superior sound quality.
- Their innovative design lets you choose whether to listen through both ears at once or just one side at a time.
- With up to 9 hours of listening time on a single battery charge, you can keep your music going all day long.
- They work with both Android and iOS Smartphones.
- The reinforced design is sweat and snow-water resistant, and the ear hooks are adjustable for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Patented sensors detect when you’ve put the earphones in your ears and automatically start the music playback. When you take them out, the music pauses.
- More sound quality boost is required at times.
The Jaybird X4 wireless Bluetooth headphones are designed for athletes and fitness buffs and offer superior sound quality, durability, and comfort.
They’re also sweatproof and waterproof, so you can rest assured that they’ll make it through even the most intense workout.
Plus, they’re compatible with both iOS and Android devices, so you can take your music with you wherever you go.
- With 8 hours of playtime, they’ll keep you going all day long.
- They come with sweatproof and waterproof technology, you can be sure they’ll stay put no matter how hard you push yourself.
- The Jaybird app allows athletes to customize sound EQ and save personal settings to the buds.
- There are battery constraints after prolonged use.
- The Custom Equalizer might be too complex.
The Sennheiser CX Sport is the perfect pair of Bluetooth sports headphones. With its superior sound quality and comfortable, secure fit, it’s ideal for any workout.
The sweat-resistant design and tough construction make it able to withstand even the most intense workouts. And the built-in microphone allows you to take calls while you’re on the go.
Whether you’re snowboarding, cycling, or lifting weights, the Sennheiser CX Sport will keep you motivated and moving to the beat.
- It features sweat and splash-resistant construction and dynamic bass capability.
- With a six-hour battery life from just a 1.5-hour charge, you can keep your music going all day long.
- The Bluetooth 4.2 multi-point connectivity allows you to pair the CX SPORT with up to eight devices and simultaneously connect with two.
- You have a choice of four sizes of ear adapters and three sizes of ear hooks, so you can customize your fit for maximum comfort.
- The frequency response of 17-21,000 Hz ( range = 10 meters ) means that you’ll be able to hear all of your music’s details.
- It randomly shuts off after prolonged use.
- The battery could possibly swell.
- The wire around the neck might be uncomfortable for some people.
Before you hit the slopes this winter, make sure you have the best audio experience by upgrading to the Outdoor Technology Store’s Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers.
These high-quality speakers wirelessly stream your favorite tunes while you’re shredding down the mountain, so you can keep your hands free and focus on the task at hand.
The rugged and durable design is built to withstand any weather conditions, and the easy-to-use control panel lets you manage your music with just a few simple clicks.
Whether you’re hitting the slopes or the trails, make sure your soundtrack is coming along for the ride with the Outdoor Technology Store’s Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers.
- The 40mm drivers provide a clear, crisp sound.
- The two-button glove-friendly controls make it easy to adjust the volume or change tracks.
- It has a 10-hour battery life.
- The sweat-resistant and extreme cold weather-functional design will keep you safe and sound no matter what conditions you’re faced with.
- These super-powered headphones are compatible with helmets from the biggest names in skiing and snowboarding.
- The speakers might be compatible with helmets but not completely adaptable.
- The ability to “play” after pausing might randomly go out.
Looking for headphones that will stay in place while you’re shredding the slopes? Look no further than the Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop-in Headphones!
These headphones are designed to fit snugly and securely in any ski or snowboard helmet, with HD speakers that provide amazing sound quality.
The three-button glove-friendly controls make it easy to adjust the volume or take hands-free calls, while the built-in microphone ensures clear communication.
Whether you’re hitting the slopes or just cruising around town, the Alta Wireless Bluetooth Helmet Drop-in Headphones are a great choice for anyone who wants great sound and a perfect fit.
- The Bluetooth 5.0 wireless chipset provides a crisp, clear sound that is perfect for listening to music or making hands-free calls.
- The Alta wireless headphones are universally compatible with most audio-ready helmet brands.
- These headphones are designed with rugged construction that can withstand any terrain.
- They’re sweat-resistant.
- Some customers might find them a bit bulky.
- At times, it gets awkward to operate the controls with gloves.
The IASUS Drop-in Helmet Headphones turn any helmet into a high-quality listening experience.
Whether you’re shredding the slopes on your snowboard or cruising on your motorcycle, these earbuds will pump out crystal clear sound and rich bass for a concert-like experience.
You’ll never have to worry about missing a call again either, with the integrated microphone allowing you to take calls without removing your hands from the wheel.
- The amazing speaker helmet delivers powerful bass and crisp highs, rivaling some of the best full-sized headphones on the market.
- The secret to its great sound quality is its strategic speaker placement, which ensures optimal audio quality and volume.
- The super-strong 3M Velcro stickers keep the speakers securely in place in your helmet.
- IASUS offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
- The headphones plug into any device with a 3.5mm audio jack.
- The volume could be a bit more boosted.
- There’s noise distortion at high speeds.
Things To Know Before Buying Headphones for Snowboarding
Snowboarding is one of the most difficult sports out there. You need extreme concentration, balance, and speed in order to not take a spill.
The thrill of snowboarding is unparalleled, but the noise can be unbearable. With the right headphones, you won’t have to worry about being distracted by other sounds or having your concentration broken when it’s time to focus.
The decision of which pair of snowboarding headphones to buy is a difficult one. There are many factors that must be considered, and we’ve listed them below.
Headgear is an absolute must for snowboarders. For Olympians and regular speed-users, helmets are not optional — however, leisure users will still want to wear them when riding at speeds of 70 mph or higher on their boards.
The design of snowboarding headphones has been carefully thought out to work with a helmet, so you can enjoy your music without any interruptions. These headphones are also more durable than regular earbuds because they have a tighter fit that ensures they won’t fall off when being used on aggressive slopes.
Snow is not only an inconvenience, but it can also be dangerous to your electronics. The extreme cold may cause damage, and the condensation that comes with snow makes things even worse.
You should still be careful with your headphones when you’re on the slopes. Even devices rated at IP levels 7 or higher can withstand water up to 1 meter deep for 30 minutes before they start to break.
When snowboarding, you are doing acrobatic movements. It’s important for headphones to be able to stay in place when you’re jumping and sliding around. This is why it’s crucial that you pay attention to the size before purchasing them.
The problem with removing one’s gloves while going snowboarding is that they are at risk of getting caught up in the chair or machine. Not only does this take time and make you less mobile, but it could also injure you if you’re not careful enough.
Most snowboarding headphones come with tactile in-line controls. This means that the buttons are embossed, making them easy to press even when wearing gloves.
Snowboarding is a sport that allows you to enjoy hours of fun in one day. The average all-day pass will give riders 14 total hours, with 8-10 being pretty standard for those who don’t have lessons scheduled.
This means you need to ensure that your headphones last 9 hours under optimum conditions.
The Best Headphones for Snowboarding
If you’re looking for headphones that will stay in your ears while you’re working out, then you need a pair of Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Headphones. These earbuds are sweat-resistant and have a 9-hour battery life, so you can keep listening to your favorite music or audiobooks even when you’re sweating it out on the slopes. Plus, the black color looks great with any outfit.
The Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Headphones also come with a headphone cleaner and an extra USB power cube, so you can keep them clean and charged.
With the adaptability of iOS and Android devices, they serve as a universal solution for snowboarders everywhere.
Alta Wireless Headphones
Alta Wireless Headphones are made to fit perfectly in a helmet due to their sophisticated design structure.
They’re perfect for snowboarders who want to stay connected while shredding the slopes. The sophisticated build easily fits into any helmet, and the sound quality is unbeatable. Whether you’re listening to music or taking calls, these headphones provide an immersive experience.
If you’re looking for headphones that will stand up to even the most intense workout, look no further than the Jaybird X4 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones.
These headphones were designed specifically for athletes and fitness buffs, and they offer superior sound quality, durability, and comfort.
Plus, they’re compatible with both iOS and Android devices, so you can take your music with you wherever you go.
So whether you’re hitting the gym or the slopes, Jaybird X4 headphones will help you push yourself to the limit.
It can be tough to pick the best headphones for snowboarding, especially when there are so many different features and considerations. But with our comprehensive guide, you should now be able to confidently choose the perfect set of headphones for your needs.
Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro come out on top as our number one pick due to their superior sound quality, weather resistance, and long battery life.
However, if you’re looking for an affordable option that still offers good sound quality and some degree of weather resistance, the Jaybird X4s are a great choice.
If you’re mainly concerned with staying safe while snowboarding and don’t mind sacrificing some sound quality, we recommend investing in a pair of Chips 2.0 Bluetooth Helmet Speakers Audio Headset or IASUS Drop-in Helmet Headphones.